Monday, April 28, 2008

Art Exhibit at The Loov

"Cierra" - 20" by 16", Oil on Canvas

I'm happy to announce that I'll be a part of the First Annual Gallery Show entitled "Delightful", at the Loov in Rochester Michigan. They invited who they believe are some of the top local artists in South Eastern Michigan, so I'm honored to be included. The Show will kick off the Downtown Rochester Gallery Stroll on May 2, 2008, where you're invited to stroll through and visit the galleries, mingle with the artists, and enjoy the diverse works of art. This event is free and open to the public. Here's more information:

What: "Delightful"

When: May 2 - May 31, 2008

Where: THE LOOV - 433 Main St, Rochester, MI (between Green's Art Supply and Starbucks).

OPENING RECEPTION: FRIDAY - MAY 2, 6pm to 9pm

Come and join us for the opening reception and meet the artists, see the artwork, and visit beautiful downtown Rochester. It's going to be fun! I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki- it's been so long how have you been, your paintings are so beautiful. I am so amazed at your talent!
hope to see you sometime soon, Amber Spooner

Do you ever teach a class for kids?

Check out my website sometime if you love to get free stuff
www.gonecouponcrazyandmore.blogspot.com

I can advertise for you if you want!